- Autotec northwest is your local independent Mini specialist, offering dealer level support and diagnostics at affordable prices.
- The new block exemption rules mean you no longer have to use a main dealer for servicing your car whilst under warranty.
- Servicing your car at Autotec will not affect your manufacturers warranty and will save you money.
- Autotec Northwest is situated on Heron business Park, Tanhouse lane Widnes close to the Hive Leisure Park and widnes Retail Park.
Please call us on 0151 495 1296 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When your vehicle is in the care of our service department we will:
- Fit only quality parts and materials (genuine Main Dealer if still under warranty)
- Provide a fixed price quotation before carrying out any additional work.
- All filters and parts fitted by Autotec are O.E. parts which are manufacturer endorsed and will not invalidate your warranty.
- Allow only skilled technicians to conduct work on your vehicle.
- We only use quality and high-grade Castrol Oil. Our oil prices reflect this, please take this into consideration when comparing our oil change prices to other workshops.
- Look after your vehicle carefully at all times where possible protective seat covers, floor mats and coverings will be used.
- Keep for your inspection, if required any of the used parts replaced by us before we dispose of them.
BMW MINI condition based servicing ( CBS)
A number of MINI models now feature Condition Based Servicing, (CBS), which replaces the older Inspection style service regime. CBS works by using sensors to constantly monitor parts subjected to wear and when the service component is no longer working at full efficiency will alert the driver by activating the service symbol on the dashboard.
Autotec will assess this information in order to provide suitable recommendations and costings.
CIP (Coding individualisation & programming)
Autotec Northwest have full diagnostic capability for your MINI allowing us to carry out software updates, replace lost or stolen keys and program control units. As well as an increasing amount of retro fit components and conversions beyond even dealer level range . We can also connect directly with the fibre optic MOST bus to communicate with CCC-A, CCC-BO, CCC-ASK, CCC-ANT, ULF TCU and MASK ECUs allowing us to carry out programming and diagnostics that normally only the dealer .can carry out.
Timing chain replacement
Autotec northwest are experienced and fully equipped to deal with the now common problem of timing chain replacement if you suspect your timing chain may need replacing call us on 0151 495 1296 or email us at email@example.com
We provide a wide variety of mechanical services for MINI owners such as mechanical repairs, engine management,, clutch replacement, servicing and maintenance for all MINI models.